- Looking for new merchants/suppliers to work with
- Maintain high quality merchant
- Maintain relationship with merchants/suppliers
- Cooperation with merchants to run discount program
- Monitor the merchant’s sales effectiveness
- Establish professional and productive relationships with merchants
- Understand and master the company’s products
- Build good communication with merchants
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Communication
- At least 1 years experience in retail/e-commerce
- Excellent written and oral communication skill in English
- Have a great negotiation and communication skill
- Computer literate
- Good in networking
- Loyal, honest, thorough, confident, disciplined, integrity and able to work hard
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Mass Communications, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): marcom, market research, ecommerce, communication, Partners Relationship Management.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Summarecon Bekasi.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- High level of affinity for the online and marketing environment
- Knowledge of performance reporting using Google Analytics and Excel is advantageous
- High level of commitment organizational talent and the ability to work with teams
- Degree in marketing or communications or comparable professional experience.
- The e-commerce marketing manager must be knowledgeable about the e-commerce field as well as the marketing field.
- Should possess adequate knowledge of the internet based computer applications.
- Must be thorough with the marketing and e-commerce knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expert knowledge about various marketing strategies
- Expert knowledge of affiliate marketing
- Knowledge about online campaign management
- Expert leadership qualities
- Expert analyzing and organizational skills
- Carry out effective marketing strategies to increase the company's profit.
- Manage and oversee the organization's e-commerce business efforts
- Head the planning and execution of the marketing strategies to promote services to online customers
- Conducting business to business transactions through an internet website
- Interact with the high officials on the design and implementation of website marketing plans
- Prepare and demonstrate presentations of various marketing strategies
- Cooperate with the web developers to make necessary changes in the website if necessary
- Interview and recruit new marketing executives and educate them about the company policies
- Allocate work to the marketing executives and supervise them
- See to it that all the online transactions are carried out according to the rules decided by the government
- Operational implementation of online marketing campaigns
- Developing associate programs in conjunction with agencies
- Advertising effectiveness control
- Management of online publishers
- Conducting market researches and arranging the online transactions accordingly
- Implement email marketing campaigns and affiliate partnership
- Prepare performance reports based on management KPIs
- Coordination, controlling, and reporting of collaboration with internal and if applicable, external service Providers.
- Close collaboration with the performance and brand marketing departments as well as category management providers.
We are looking to expand our team and we're on the lookout for promising talent.
Send your CV and application to us: firstname.lastname@example.org or simply reach out the button in the desired position.