- Research and keep updated with emerging fashion trends as well as general trends relating to designs, materials, fabric, and colors.
- Sketch designs and selects fabrics, patterns, colors, etc.
- Sourcing suppliers for fabric and materials
- Oversee production, evaluate samples, and improve the design
- Identify market trends to meet consumers' preference
- Research and identify trend directions; create concept/mood boards, analyze collections
- Coordinate follow-up with internal (Production team, Quality Control, Sales, and Marketing) and external partners, including technical design, production, and vendors
- Bachelor Degree in Fashion/Apparel Design
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the Fashion Design field (preferably fashion modest)
- Able to demonstrate leadership and provide management with strategic recommendations for new products
- Has extensive knowledge of the industry market trends
- Great interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Passionate, creative, and an enthusiast in the Fashion Design profession
- Skills required: Adobe Illustration, Adobe Photoshop, Pattern Making, Sewing
- Portfolio is a must, please attach the link or documents below
Apply from Glints: di sini
Apply from LinkedIn: di sini
We are looking to expand our team and we're on the lookout for promising talent.
Send your CV and application to us: [email protected] or simply reach out the button in the desired position.